Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Beginnings...



It's a New Year! Like every year, we think about the things that happened in the past year and make a balance of it all, remembering certain things with fondness, others maybe with sadness, but I think looking at the lessons we've learned and the wonderful things that happened is a good way to start a New Year full of positive energy and a desire to make this year even better than last year!

I had a wonderful 2009. It was full of challenges, of beauty, of friends, of happy moments, of not so happy moments, of adventures, of difficult decisions... It had all the ingredients a year must have, so that I can look back on it and say it was a year well lived.

Now 2010 is upon us, and it's almost crazy to think how fast time goes... I hope it turns out even better than 2009, and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make it that way! :)

Love you all! Happy New Year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment