Friday, September 3, 2010

The Art of Contentment-- Part II

The building where I work

Maybe it's just the novelty of it all and it will wear off in a few days. Or maybe it's because I have a nice office all to myself, and a coffee-maker at the reach of my hands and a comfy chair with wheels that I can spin around in. (yes, I'm a child).

It may also be because I get to read interesting papers all day, and even edit papers written by old professors (now I'm the one with the red pen! REVENGE!! hehe!).

But I'm actually enjoying myself at work. :)

My office

The view from my window... 
If you look carefully you can see a German flag on the right side of the building... 

5 comments:

  1. wow - will you look at that... it's a CRT monitor... I thought they were extinct

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I'm not high enough up the pecking order to have an lcd monitor... but I'm not complaining... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. only thing the office needs is a stash of swiss chocolate somewhere. you might get peckish....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the office! The architecture is awesome...just look at that amazing window. Looks like a cozy place to spend your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh! I LOOOOVE your office!!! And I am so jelaous :D

    Love you!!!

    /anette

    ReplyDelete