Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random things going through my head this moment...

- Learning languages was always easy for me. I just need people to speak to me in that language all the time, for 2 or 3 months. Why is it that nobody around here speaks German? Damn it!

- I always wanted to write a book. I really think I could invent an interesting story to captivate people's attention. My only fear is that the end would suck and people would be disappointed... but maybe I should try. Someday.

- Who the hell invented/created hairless cats? It's an abomination. Poor things. I get that cat hair all over the place is kind of annoying, but caressing their fur is awesome! And hairless cats are u.g.l.y.

- If Brazil doesn't win that game tomorrow, I'm gonna vomit on the tv set and make sure it never works again.

- We're all humans!!! Borders should be dissolved, never to rise again. It would solve all the wars, wouldn't it? (yes, I can dream...)

===> and yes, all those things started going through my head as I was writing them. That's the product of randomly firing neurons. Who can guess what they'll come up with next? I certainly can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment